I find myself sitting here thinking about one of my friends who is soon having a baby. I'm not sure how to feel about it all. I think its the responsible thing once you're pregnant to keep the child and I'm glad she has chose to keep it. so in ways I'm glad she is having a baby. In other ways, its just hard. She is a girl who I care about a lot, probably even poured my life into a bit. I guess this might sound selfish but I tried to make a difference in her life and it feels like I didn't much. I know her decisions have little to do with me and yet I still feel slightly as if maybe I could have done something that would have made a difference. I mean she's happy, she's haven a baby... and really I think its gonna be great. Just still hard. its like the pull between being happy and wondering if its the best thing for this person you care about and really hoping and praying that it all works out really well 'cause you care so much about them.
So that's been on my mind and I decided to post on it.
Also currently trying to sort though my thoughts on this other HUGE issue and trying to decide were my husband and I should go with our lives. so basically I'm sitting here thinking.. thinking bout my life and the lives of those I care about.
1 comment:
Ministry is tough when you pour and pour and pour into people and all they seem to do is dump it right back out. Actually really frustrating and sometimes you just want to scream at them for figuratively slapping your love away. But it's also a big blessing when we can see that it's the kind of work Christ does in us too, and that we can be a part of it. I'm praying for you and Johnny. Praying for solid direction for you two.
Post a Comment