3.13.2007

Comments..

Here are the comments that I was given. I'm not sure what my response to all of them is yet, but I am processing them at least.

"It sounds better when you add music to a podcast instead of just words"
"Great Idea. Perhaps add interviews with 'experts' or random people. Good luck. I pray God does much through your project"
"Cool idea: see if you can play w/ images by hi-fing some of the color or get great shots so it doesn't become dry. -> Just a cool cultural thing check out 'the camel in the eye of a needle' passage"
"Sweet... but be sure its worth watching or just make a podcast. If you don't have anything worth showing, show nothing"
"Not too lengthy"
"How are people going to be drawn into your project? Are you going to advertise somehow?"
"use a lot of perspectives or believers"
"Sounds well thought out, why not interview jacksonnites?"
"I'm not sure what the vodcast will look like, sort of a talk show or a story"
"I think that Mr. Thomphson [aka Dr. Thompson] that teaches Gospel & Acts would be a great person to interview for this project"
"I think it'ld be cool for your interviews if you showed people pictures of important sites and asked them what they thought it was like there, what feelings the picture ekokes - if it's seen as beautiful, hot, dusty, scary, etc.
"Would you think about interviewing ppl off campus? Will address the non-Christian views at all? What about in your last vodcast, putting in a testimony of what this work has done in your heart."
"provide links to resources. Great Idea"
"I was confused as to what a vodcast was, but I just for that explained to me. But maybe you could into a DVD or something. So it could be a different resource"
"I would almost suggest interviewing people of different ages"
"I love the pictures! it is needs to see how many or who really read the Bible. Nice way to find out. Great job"

In response I would say there were a lot of suggestings to talk to other people besides just on campus. Although this is a gerat idea. I'm not sure how i could get random people and be able to find them again for a second interview. I am thinking through how this could work thhough and have been. Also not sure if everyone understtod what a vodcast was. There seemed to be suggestions to go back to a podcast, but I didn't know how interesting that would be either. There just didn't seem like a lot of suggestiongs that really helped me move along in my thinking.

No comments: