Here is what I've been thinking about lately.
Having the camera opperated by a third person so I can switch back and forth between interviewie and interviewer. This will add more angles and variety to the filming. Also have thought about interviewing more than one expert. Basically I have been thinking about how a frame needs to change every 15-30 seconds to a minute for maybe some cases. Just to keep the viewer interested. so I have been thinking how to go about that. Also how when I present the info the the people interviewed in the 2nd interview with them, I thought of making up a booklet to hand to them and taking a jewish prayer shawl with me to explain the significance of the bleeding women touching his robe and what she touched. I've been thinking about a lot of things really, but these are some of the bigger maybe more reelvant things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment