4.04.2007

interviews..

Last week I completed my interview and began editing it. I realized I need to refresh myself on how to edit movies and try to figure out what else I can do with it to make it more interesting.
I have found some interesting write ups on versions of the story of the bleeding women. one inparticular that sounds as if its from the women's persepctive was particularly interesting. I am working on gettting the "packet" of info together to interview people as well as beginning to reask people as to when I can interview them.
I did not decide to go off campus for this project, I realize this will give it less variety and make it less authentic in ways, but in other ways it seemed good since my target audience is Christians and talking to random peeps in J-town could be harder to control this. Outside of that, a lot of the people I know off of campus also know much of the cultural background info that I'll be covering during the project. I am still investigating a few people to see if they are interested though, but it is doubtful.

No comments: